Like many, many folks right now, my house is currently playing host to an uninvited, and most definitely unwanted, houseguest – a chest infection. For the past 4 days or so the house has rattled with the sound of a deep, phlegmy (sorry) cough. The cats suddenly seem to think we have a dog and an uninterrupted nights sleep is but a distant memory.
However, antibiotics have been administered, the house is being kept warm and one can only hope that in the next couple of days (please!) the houseguest will take the hint and split.
As I took my Vitamin C tablet this morning, I looked around the house and realised I could do with a mini-makeover to combat the winter gloom. Some citrus-inspired lovelies would be just the visual medicine the house needs. So I went on a hunt and found some orange-and-lemony goodness.
P.S. If you’re also battling a cold/flu I send my sincerest best wishes to you for a speedy recovery xo
1. Tangerine Cuff Bracelet via Etsy $25.00 USD
2. ‘Unfold Pendant’ Light via Remedy $260.00
3. Bonjour Print via Howkapow £30.00
4. Bazaar Bath Mat via Two Owls $59.95
5. Metal Trays via Papercookie starting from $19.00
6. Laughing Cat Mug via Etsy $20.00 USD
7. Hot Air Balloon Tee via Ruck Rover General Store $50.00
8. Tangerine Crochet Heart via Etsy approx $9.10