As you perhaps know by now, the lovely Kelly has entrusted little ol’ me with continuing with, let’s face it, the dream job of bringing all things pretty to you, dear readers. And I couldn’t let my first official post as Editor of this amazing blog be anything but a tribute to Kelly’s favourite colour – turquoise.
I wonder if Kelly ever thought I Love Pretty Things would capture the imaginations of so many wonderful readers over the last 2 years? Personally, I’m not at all surprised it has because it’s not just been the beautiful content she brought to us all, but the way it was delivered with her natural warmth shining through.
I will do my very best to continue bringing a world of pretty things into your inboxes twice a week and I hope to make many new friends along the way. If you are the owner of a pretty business get in touch with me at email@example.com so I can include you in future posts.
So there’s not much else to say for now except, we love you Kelly and we wish you all the very best for you in your future writing career!
See you on Friday everyone!
1. Free People i-phone case via Lyst $98.00
2. Jack Rogers Sandals via Lyst $67.00
3. Peacock Chair via Eco Chic $1090.00
4. Candle Pot via Shelf Life $36.00
5. Royal Hamam Fez Collection Dinner Set via Wedding Gifts Direct $475.00
6. Enamelled Jewellery/Stationery Box via Papier D’Amour $275.00
7. Bunny Linen Pillow Cover via Spark Living $70.00
8. Felted Wool Shoes via Hard To Find $135.00
9. Michael Kors Leather Tote via Lyst $895.00