Firstly, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Maz and I will be filling the lovely Kelly’s shoes over the next few weeks. In that time I hope I can delight you all with many pretty things I hope to discover on my seemingly endless journey around the internet.
Given that I also run a fashion blog - Sassenfras - and with another project also in the works, life has suddenly gotten a lot more…confusing. As such, I’ve realised I can no longer rely on my brain to act as a catch-all for all the things I need to do. I’m going to need to start writing things down.
Which brings me to todays post. How many of you use digital tools to record your To-Do lists and how many of you prefer old-fashioned pen and paper? Me? I’m a traditional gal and find nothing more satisfying than putting a dirty great big pen line through the things I have completed.
So, here is a selection of very pretty notebooks for you (I love the glitter notebook personally) if, like me, you need to get a little more organised and love the idea of putting pen to paper.
1. A6 “Vintage Typography” Fabric covered art diary, journal, sketch, note book via MadeIt $23.00
2. Buffalo Journal A4 via Typo $9.98
3. Mini Notebook Pk3 via Typo $19.95
4. Wheel Style – Victors Bicycle Advertising Moleskine Pocket Notebook/Journal via MadeIt – $5.00
5. Pantone Note Book Mushy Pea A5 - via Culture Label £10.00 GBP
6. Buffalo Journal A5 - via Typo $14.95
7. Baby Elephant Journal Diary Notebook Spiral Bound – Things I Need To Remember via Etsy $8.00 USD
8. Yo-Yo’s in Blue A5 Notebook - via Culture Label £5.50 GBP
9. ‘Forest Chandelier’ Pocket Notebook via Mitchell & Dent $5.95