The use of bold typography in object design is nothing new but the graphic designer in me is still captivated by type, especially when it’s applied to something completely out of the box – typographic scarf anyone?
Designers are still creating beautiful items with a typographic bent – and as long as they keep doing it, they’ll always have an avid follower in me!
1. Ampersand Cutting Board via House Industries $120.00
2. That’s All Folks Book Ends via Rocketts St George £19.95
3. Helvetica Scarf via Little Factory $72.00
4. Write Now Journal via Biome $13.95
5. Quilt via Pony Rider $660.00 USD
6. Ipanema Gourmet Ottoman via Velvet Bean $190.00
7. Think Positive Wall Art via Down That Little Lane $15.00
8. Barcelona Rug via Linus Dean via House of Fraser (email Linus Dean for quote)
9. Serif Typography Wall Art via Etsy $70.00 USD