Well hello there and thanks for joining me today. Tis my birthday so I thought I would share with you what my naughty friends and family got me to celebrate the big day (34 … wooo!). They all know me awfully well as you will see (but not well enough to know I really mean it when I say “Please, no presents!“)
From top left:
- TYPO laptop sleeve (how beautiful is the colour!)
- ANNABEL TRENDS apron (as my friend says, “you love the colour and you love the place.” Yes I do!)
- DOG ROCK tote – absolutely gorgeous
- KiRSTiN ASH necklace – well done husband!
- TYPO Eiffel Tower notebook and pencil case … they are so beautiful!
- MOR handcream and soap … there is little more decadent than MOR. I think it was the first thing I ever blogged about here!
- LAURA JONES handbag and BLUEBIRD purse … just lovely.
Thanks so much friends and family – I am very very spoilt!
PS Don’t forget
I am giving away 2 bragbags handbags today – the competition closes at 5pm. What do you need to do to win?
- Head over to the bragbags facebook page, like it, and tell them I love pretty things sent you AND/OR
- Head over to the bragbags blog and subscribe to it (via the form in the sidebar)